800W 15″ Active PA System with Mic and Stands
The Club purchased a new PA system in 2017 and it is now available for hire to members.
The system comprises:
- 2 x 400W Active Speakers with stands
- 2 x dynamic vocal (cabled) microphones with stands
- 8 Channel Mini Mixer unit with USB
- All necessary cables (6 metres long each)
This is an ideal system to hire for a party and with 800W of power, it will certainly make itself heard.
With the mixer unit connecting everything together, 2 people can speak at once and music can be played in the background with the mix controller able to simultaneously adjust volume on the music and both the microphones.
SUBZERO SZ-MIX08USB 8-CHANNEL MINI MIXER WITH USB
Combining great build quality and features with outstanding value for money, this mixer offers what you would normally only expect from a much higher priced mixer. With it’s compact size, and USB connectivity, it is an incredibly versatile mixer for studio, live and computer use.
Despite its small size, this mixer has all of the features you need. It has a 48V phantom power which can power condenser microphones, as well as dynamic microphones, with a discreet pre-amp with less than 0.08 total harmonic distortion.
The USB port means that you can easily connect the mixer to your computer, for both recording and playing, making it great for DJ’s, home recording and for live sound use. The sturdy metal body and compact size also means that it is ideal for gigging, and can take a few knocks.
- XLR Mic inputs: 4
- 1/4″ Jack Line inputs: 4
- CD Input: 3.5mm
- Headphone out level control: Yes
- RCA: Input/Output
- Send: Auxiliary
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Mic Input Gain Range: -20dB to +45dB
- Line Input Gain Range: -20dB to +25dB
- Equalization Range: HI: ±15dB@12kHz, LOW: ±15dB@80Hz
- Max Output: +21dB ±2dB
- Input Impedance: Mic: 2.3kΩ balanced, Line: 20kΩ balanced, CD/RCA: 24kΩ unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48VDC (V)
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Dimensions: W 220mm x D 210mm x H 68mm
SUBZERO 400W 15″ ACTIVE PA SPEAKER
This PA speaker has been designed for use in both portable systems, as well as in permanent installs. Constructed from a tough wooden cabinet, this speaker will take the tough knocks of live use, whilst still guaranteeing you a great sound every time. It comes with a poll mount slot on the bottom for raised mounting, rubber feet for stage mounting, and integrated handles for easy transport.
With all the options for different uses you need some great electronics too. The speaker features 2 instrument inputs on ” jack, RCA or XLR jacks, as well as a line input on XLR, Speakon or ” jack. Sound reproduction is handled by a long throw 15 inch main driver, with a 1.35″ tweeter, powered by a 250 watt amplifier with electronic crossover.
- Mic Input: XLR or Stereo Jack
- Line Input: RCA or Stereo Jack
- Line Output: XLR or Stereo Jack
- Powered Output: Two Pole Speaker Out
- Tone Control: 3 Band EQ
- Speaker Dimension: 15 Inch
- Tweeter: 1.35″ Speaker
- Power: 250W RMS / 400W Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Max SPL: 123dB
- Crossover: Passive at 4KHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz +/-3dB
- Input Sensitivity: -42dBV (Mic) -15dBV (line)
- Cabinet Material: Carpeted Wood
- Weight: 26kg
- Dimensions: 470 x 350 x 710mm