Cricket Force 2019 – Saturday 6th April
Saturday 6th April is the set date for Cricket Force 2019 and we will be preparing the clubhouse and ground for the upcoming season.
The day will start at 9:30 am sharp.
Tasks for Cricket Force 2019
Full Pavilion Spring Clean
- Paint shower floor, clean bar, deep clean kitchen incl. all fridges, cooker etc.
- Clean BBQ. Reorganise furniture and cricket gear as required.
- Establish bar stock & kitchen requirements.
- Clear leaves, scrape off moss & weeds then roll of matting.
- Roll down netting and tie down (cable ties).
Ground and Equipment Preparation
- Reinstate covers on metal frames (3). Level area where covers are normally kept.
- Clear leaves & debris from ditch by car park.
- Clear leaves, debris etc. around pavilion & boundary edge and burn (need alternative fire location to allow levelling of ground for covers).
- Check all benches, tighten bolts on some, treat with preservative or just wipe over as necessary.
- Remove leaves from verandah roof.
- Weed pavilion beds & apply compost (LHF to supply), scrape off weeds from matting in front of pavilion.
Items and materials required:
- Pressure washer
- Leaf blowers & leaf rakes
- Electric drills and bits, screwdrivers, screws, nails etc.
- Preservative for benches (if required)
- Cable ties (for nets)
- Forks, shovels, wellies for ditch clearance
As we know, many hands make light work so please make every effort to come down and help out your club.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Comments are closed